Recently, I have had my first experience with Real Property Management as a potential renter for a property. I am amazed this company is still in business and it is baffling to me how they "manage" to rent anything. My complaint list is below:
1. EVERY time I called over a week's period of time I received the message, "We are experiencing a large volume of calls and can not take your call at this time..."
2. I finally figured out who the agent was for the property I was interested in... Found her on the telephone tree extensions, pushed in her extension and got some other persons voice mail!
3. I went online to fill out the application for the house... Only the online application would not load after the personal information section - no matter how many cookies I disabled, no matter what computer I tried to use, I I had to print the application.
4. I completed the application and searched the RealPropertyManagement.com website to find an office close to me... After leaving on my lunch hour from work I drove to Park Meadows "office" only to find that it is a VIRTUAL OFFICE and that I had to go clear down to Hampden (Corporate office) to submit my application.
5. Now, I'm late returning to work because of false "office" information and I get to the "Corporate Office" only to be told..."Oh... We don't use those online applications... You need to fill out these additional forms... And no hurry... You are 3rd in line for this property" WHAT? Don't use your own online application forms??? UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE, MAKE IT FUNCTIONAL and ACCURATE!
6. Needless to say there has been absolutely no communication since I turned in my application. It would be nice to at a minimum receive a telephone call letting me know that the property was rented to another applicant. They simply took the 50 application fee and I'm certain never even processed the app.
HORRIBLE COMPANY - I will not rent any house that is represented by Real Property Management.