Complaint / review text:
1) I wanted to purchase Springsteen tickets online at ticketmaster.com. Tickets were advertised at $75-$95.
2) I chose the option to find the best seats available and I was sent to ticketsnow.com from ticketmaster.com. Ticket prices went up, now between 100 plus to 500 plus dollars. I continued shopping because I was willing to pay higher prices than originally advertised for really good seats in the Loge area of the stadium.
3) I clicked on tickets in the Loge area of the stadium for $279 each. Another window popped up for my account info. When all was done, I was emailed a receipt.
4) My email receipt states that a purchased tickets in the Concourse area of the stadium. I would never have paid a total of 656.65 for Concourse seats.
5) I totally feel ripped off like this was bait and switch. I did not know that the tickets a clicked to purchase would be changed to horrible seats not worth the price.