Complaint / review text:
I received the following email:
Dear H. M.,
We, the representatives of billinghlp.com Customer Support Center thank you for choosing us.
This is to notify you that we have charged the needed amount of 29.95 EUR from your account since you have chosen recurrent charging for Blazingebooks.
Please contact us back if you have any questions or difficulties with our products or services.
If You wish to cancel recurrent charges please follow step-by-step instructions listed below.
NOTE: CANCELLATION OF RECURRENT CHARGES WILL STOP YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE
1. Please insert the following link into the address bar of your browser: http://billinghlp.com/support/
2. Once the page is open, fill in at least two blank fields with the following information to locate your transaction:
Your credit card number used while purchasing the product
Your order number
E-mail used while purchasing the product
3. Choose "Login" to enter
4. Once your order information page appears, press "Cancel Order" in "Order Status" area
5. View drop-down menu on next page to select the reason of your subscription termination
6. Please carefully check entered information. Click "Cancel Order" to continue or "Back" to return to the previous page and change information details.
7. The page will appear to notify you about your order cancellation confirmation.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Customer Support Center
I never became member of Blazing Ebooks, nor from this Billinghlp company. So I tried to discover who these people are. I went to the website of Blazing Ebooks. Tried to find contact information, addresses etceteras, but it isn't there.
I tried to send my complaint on a contact form on their site. It doesn't work.
I tried to send my complaint on the support form. It doesn't work.
I tried to send my complaint to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (copyright is on that name). Nothing, I get every email back.
Then I tried to find the site of Billinghlp.com. There is no site, only one "support" page where you have to fill in your creditcard number first before you can do or write anything. I didn't do that, of course.
I send the mail back to firstname.lastname@example.org with a warning that I informed the authorities about their illegal and criminal actions.
I still cannot see if there is money withdrawn from my creditcard for real.
If they do so, I will try to get my money back and inform the police and authorities on the internet.
This is the warning I sent them:
I informed several authorities already about your illegal and criminal actions. So, don't dare to try to get money from me in an illegal way anymore.
I never subscribed to your site, nor am I interested to do so. However, this morning I get an email with this announcement that money is drawn from my creditcard, with the possibility to unsubcribe by giving my creditcard number and name before I could unsubscribe.
There are 2 possibilities.
1. You subscribed me for real and want money for that. I announce you then that I never subscribed and never gave you permission to get money from my account, so I want you to stop this action immediately.
2. Somebody is using the name Blazingebooks in a phishing action. And then you have to take action urgently.
Whatever of these 2 possibilities is going on here, I have sent this mail with a complaint to several authorities already. They will know to find you