Here is what happens when you do business with Tuma's of Landmark Home and Land company:
1. When you go to closing, you will notice they will be taking out a "consulting fee" from your loan. This is actually a deposit, but notice they take this fee out right now so you cannot back out of the deal. They took this fee from me without even having a contract yet!
2. They will accuse those who disuade you from using their services of colaborating against their business. Yet the Tuma's have not contractors license.
3. Assure you they can get you a package to be built on your lot without ever making a site visit.
4. Ship panels that don't fit.
5. Not provide real Blue Prints, expect divine intervention of your contractors to figure out angles, headers, and pitch.
6. Accuse you of using aliases to complain about their company.
7. Provide you with financing from Midcountry bank who will put in hidden fees and will loose your money and cause you many headaches along the way.