Complaint / review text:
So some tips about what Amazon trained me like a vendor.
1. Purchase a costly product from the vendor on Amazon and collection delivery as regular— prevent monitoring or some of that.
2. Obtain your product and revel in! Free gift
3. Once the day the product was "due" to reach, login to Amazon.com.
4. Create a since, "you didn't 'obtain' them."
5. Appreciate your reimbursement
It doesn't matter when the vendor includes a bill in the postoffice showing the cargo. Heck, the vendor might have movies of her or him delivering them (s). The vendor needs to illustrate that you, the customer, really obtained them
Appreciate your free present and further cash! Provide it for them vendors
Incidentally, I'm an honest individual and that I wouldn't do that. Nevertheless, this is actually the REALITY about Amazon as well as their "guidelines."