My service provider could not verify why i was charged by a company named usbi voicelink international. I asked my provider to put me in contact with the company usbi from the charge on the bill and i was given the number to voicelink. I called voicelink and they refused to acknowledge the charge and they refused to help me by calling my service provider to have them work together to remove the charge. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was given to yet another individual who was unwilling to assist. When i asked the supervisor to give me her name she said her name was "sharlene", i asked for an extension for "sharlene" and she would not provide one. When i asked to verify my information to pass it on to my legal office to contact her, her name suddenly changed to "charlene" with a "C" instead of an "S". After that confusion was put aside, she pretended to put me on hold to contact my service provider and we can guess what happened... I stayed on hold. And stayed on hold. And stayed on hold. I finally hung up the phone. I called back to my service provider and explained that i was getting the run around and they cleared the charge for me.