Complaint / review text:
This is a report on the rubber stamping good ole boys in Wisconsin Court of Appeals District I.
These so called justices. Which have been on the bench too long and lost sight of true case law involving the rights of the accused.
I Term them the good ole boys rubber stampers of bad judgements handed down by the good ole network of Milwaukee County Circuit courts judges (criminal division)
These boys have lost their meaning of such cases as:
State V. Bangert
State V. Lange
Alabama v. Boykin
Rule 11 of U.S. Code of trial procedure
They have no clue when to rule in favor of the defendant.
When the defendant enters a Alford plea and the judge fails to query about the rights they are giving up. This is mandated under Wisconsin v. Bangert.
Lets not forget Wisconsin V. Hampton (published Opinion) The court must verbally inform the defendant that the court is not bound by the plea agreement.
This is the biggie. The right to effective counsel. The dirtbag in a friends case withdraws at sentencing. She fails to notify the court of newly discovered evidence. She flips it off and does not notify the court.
These rubber stamping Nazis earned the title Stalin KGB.
The justice has gone to stalinism in Milwaukee county court system
These boys pound their gavel and pronounces anyone that is brought before the court as guilty.
Milwaukee County is a Nzi court because they will harass and lie strike at you by making you poor and cost your job. Then they appoint a Public pretender. Which knows nothing but ligitate and plea bargain. They are great liars.
One such liar is Denise Flood. She lost her share of cases.
Another is Craig Miller. Mr. Miller is the chief of liars.
So If you are one of those innocent persons that somehow end up in Milw. County Circuit court. He is some hints.
1. Motion the court for Jury trial. Take the decision making out of the hands of the judge.
2. Motion the court for discovery. Get it all.
3. Never ever plea bargain if you are innocent. Now their tactics are dirty. They will see that newspaper article costs you your job. This way you can't hire an attorney. They love to strike you down.
4. If the judge rules against you. File an immediate appeal.
The objective is wear them down.
5. Maintain your innocences.
6. Always get a trial public defender. They exist. Carolina Stark is one. She is a cracker jack in winning cases.
7. Fight, Fight and Fight. Never give in to these tyrants. The would not know what true published opinion case law if it kick them and the buttocks.
Milwaukee County Circuit court has a few fair judges. Bonnie Gordon and Jeffrey Conen. The did make some good decisions.
Siefert is known for being a radical of true justice.in other words. His decision are usually unbiased and fair.
Good old Michael Brennen, well he likes to screw the innocent and the guilty. He is a stalinistic follower that deserves to be sent back in time to when stalin lived. When the court looked at and sentenced you without counsel or any rights. I would like to see him on the receiving end.