» Business & Finance » Complaint / Review: Barclaycard Us - Payments not relfected on amount I owe. #1097129

Complaint / Review
Barclaycard Us
Payments not relfected on amount I owe

I have been making payments to my account for the last year that total $2600 towards a bill of $4500... My account only shows that I have $1000 available and a bill of just under $3600... Where did the other money go? Who can I complain to get this adjusted... I will never do business with this card again and will file every complaint I can to let people know how bad this company is... Holly Northrop

Offender: Barclaycard Us

Country: USA   State: All USA
Address: PO BOX 8801 Wilmington DE 19899
Phone: 18664084070

Category: Business & Finance


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+