» Shops, Products, Services » Complaint / Review: Support Kids - Support kids thieves, liars, deceptive con artists. #302577

Complaint / Review
Support Kids
Support kids thieves, liars, deceptive con artists

I too am a victim of Support Kids (SK). These thieves are liars and pretend to have our childrens' best interest at order to go above their lying heads, contact your local child support office and have them return everything back to you name and mailing address. Send everything notarized and keep copies for your records. Contact every single department and office involved, such as the disbursement office, clerk's office, state attorney's office, attorney general office. Make sure to let the disbursement depart know not to accept any signed contract from SK along with your court order.

This is what they did to me: After I contacted my local office and made all the necessary changes, SK sent the unit that disburses the checks the signed contract along with my court order a direct deposit form to have all funds deposited into the account of the last 4 digits of my case number with them. Also send notarized letters to the employers of the exes or non-custodial parent, not to give out any other information to SK and to deal directly with the child support office. Make sure to mention that there are no changes to be made without your written, notarized consent. Very Important.

Be sure to send a notarized letter, direct deposit form from the department that disburses the checks, (Dept. Of Revenue in FL) along with a voided check so that if you decide to get direct deposit, it is deposited into whatever account your choose.

Go to the website of your Attorney General or State Attorney's office and fill out the complaint form if one is available, and tell them about your situation with SK. Someone should contact you. Contact the Attorney General of Austin, TX and send him a letter regarding SK. Google Attorney General, Austin Texas to get the address.

Do not listen to anyone in the customer service department that tells you that you have to hire an attorney to cancel the contract. I had three rude, nasty, disgusting service reps scream and yell at me. I contacted the Attorney General's office, explained my situation and was given the names and numbers of those to contact who would be able to help me. You have to ask, if you don't no one volunteers that information. Don't just let them transfer you. Always, always get names and phone numbers of each and every person you deal with. Ask for and contact the office of the Director of Child Support Division and complain as well, especially if the customer service employees give you a hard time. Your attorney general's ffice or local support office should be able to make all the changes. Just, please, please send everything notarized and make sure that you find out about how your check will be mailed to you.

Pleae, I must reinforce: make sure that if you choose to have your check direct deposited that you suppy them with your account information (a form you must fill out and the voided check for your checking account if that's where you want the $ to go). If you do not want direct deposit, please make sure that you enforce that NO CHECKS ARE TO BE DIRECT DEPOSITED TO ANY ACCOUNTS, this is how SK sneaks behind you and gets the money, they just did it to me. Believe you me, I made the necessary changes immediately.

Good luck to all of you. I hope this information is helpful. Please forgive all typos, I just wanted to get all that information out there so maybe my brain worked faster than my fingers.

Stand your ground and fight all the way to the end.

Offender: Support Kids

Country: USA   State: Texas   City: Austin
Address: P.O. Box 49459
Phone: 5124376001

Category: Shops, Products, Services


Only registered users can leave comments.
Please Register on our website, it will take a few seconds.

Quick Registration via social networks:
Login with FacebookLogin with Google+