Complaint / review text:
This is the one for you, if you want to work for a trucking company that does the following crap:
1) Has poor equipment maintenance and lies about inspections. Only want concerns or violatios on seperate sheets, which are given to you, never on your logs can you place concerns / violations.
2) Discrimminates against old people.
3) Lies continually, starting with your pay.
4) Your log-book copies missing out your book. Steal them out the truck.
5) Route you the most dangerous and fuel consuming routes.
6) Will make drivers sit for 2 days to get unloaded.
7) Will not pay for emergency road service.
8) Shuts off fuel cards so D. O. T won't find out about extra miles, & to sloww you down. Killng time from driving.
9) Tell brokers & shippers lies as why freight is running behind; mostly from breakdowns, not accidents as they claim, which they put on drivers. That defamation of a driver's name / character. Liable
10) Blame drivers after the fact, say a tire blew out from poor quality and need to be switched out. They always say you ran over something so they can deduct money for tire from your paycheck.
11) They want drivers to drive unsafe and driver unfriendly equipment: no heat or A/C.
12) Will not pay for extra miles, (beyond 80miles) for pick-up of back haul loads; which is the perameter for unpaid deadhead. (included, free miles) drivers give to them. Ex.: your deadhead is 135 miles. Subtract the 80, you get the difference; Also, lie and say they will pay you for all stops after 1st. Yea right when its convenient to do so.