On 12/24/2012 I was approved to enter a 4 month Trial Period Plan for a mortgage modification. During the rial period reduced mortgage payments were to be made 01/01/2013 through 04/01/2013- all payments were made as required and on May 1,2013 I was notified by mailed that I was eligible for a Loan Modification that would permanently change the terms of my mortgage. Current Loan# 1748037. LoanCare Representative: Joanne Butler Tel# 757 893 1300. Summary of the Changes:
1.interest Rate Reduced to 4% from 8.5%
2. Monthly Payment (Principal, Interest, taxes and Insurance) reduced from $2126.00 to $1,210.74.
3. First payment due 06/01/2013.
4. On April 16,2013 LoanCare advised that servicing of my loan had been transferred to Residential Credit Solutions, (RCS) new loan# 2000606939
1. LoanCare has reported to RCS & credit agencies that mortgage payments were past due - not part of a 4 month Trial Period
2. RCS-Loan Mitigation has been hounding me by phone daily, although copies of all documentation supporting items 1-3 above were faxed on at least 2 occasions.
3. LoanCare has apparently failed to update the info provided RCS regarding the Loan Modification Agreement.