Complaint / review text:
This business took advantage of a person who is learning disabled, and did not know the value of the product he was buying. They also lied, and told him that the ring purchased was "silver", which in actuality, it is white gold-a very poor quality, paper thin, white gold wedding band. They do not have their "all sales are final" policy posted in the store, and they also tried to lie about the value of sterling silver.
We were (are) terribly upset about the whole ordeal. So let's review...
1. They lied and said a white gold band was "silver"
2. The product was of poor quality, and over priced.
3. They did not tell the buyer of their "all sales are final" policy (which was also NOT posted in the store anywhere)
4. They lied about the value of their products (tried to exchange a $150 overpriced, paper thin, white gold band for a sterling silver one)
5. They refused a refund, even though they did not EVER say that all sales are final, and it is not posted anywhere in the business.