Complaint / review text:
Paradise Canyon Scam - Like father like son
We called the owner of Paradise Canyon to discuss employees selling stolen dvds, xbox games, playstation games, and the owner said he will fire anyone selling stolen goods on company property, when we told the owner that Noel told our
cousin it was ok for employees to sell stolen goods as long as employees get good prices. The owner backed off as if to
protect Noel yet he said he would fire anyone selling stolen goods, now why doesn't he fire Noel for allowing employees
to sell stolen goods, all he said was that he would post a memo and no one was fired. Noel, Rob, Loren should have
been fired along with Dave his assistant Loren's biggest customer for buying stolen movies and games, Rob for
selling $200 jerseys at $40 and Ozzie an MTS winnipeg, osbourne employee for buying 1 jersey a week from Rob.
Noel slandered our cousin by pretending to be an employee with malicious slander to protect his sales, the owner,
manager and employees are all crooked, stay away
1. A day at the office, here we see Rod aka Fred and Noel aka Lamont with big smiles on their faces, after having scammed alot of people out of $10,000 for travel memberships for prices they can get just as cheap or cheaper if they just shopped around.
2. Rod aka Fred gets the news of a purchased $15,000 travel membership which is $3,5000 non refundable and $60 a month for the next 20 years. Just hope that Rod aka Fred doesn't go to be with Elizabeith or Lamont aka Noel will be enjoy spending the $15,000 big ones.
3. Rod aka Fred gets a heart attack after Noel aka Lamont tells him that members are demanding their $10,000 membership refunded after reading on line that its a scam.
4. Lee Roy and Big Bubba, the bouncers for the presentations, now you know why
you didnt receive your free dinner for 2 gift certificates, that is what Paradise
Canyon Vacation is using to pay them
5. Airport shuttle bus for VIP members, when you sign up for the VIP $15,000 membership not only do you get prices just as expensive as other travel services, but Lamont aka Noel will come to your home pick you up and drop you off at the airport, and pick you up when you return for an additional $5,000.