Complaint / review / scam report
Child Support
Failure to collect child support you should be able to sue for them failing to collect your child support

Complaint / review text:
Child support, recovery failed to get any child support owed to me. My father owes me $37,000. My parents have been & my father hardly ever sent me any money, once every few months my father would only send me $25.
Child support, helps the fathers more then they do the kids! My father past away on 07/06/2006 he had a drinking problem, he always cared about buy beer besides pay his child support to me.

Know, my father past away 07/06/2006 & his family did not notifie me so I did not get to attend my own fathers funeral. Know, child support refuses to help me get any money owed to me from the last place he worked!

I am not the only person child support does this to! I heard their was a new law passed that I could file for my fathers taxes next year for his failure to pay me child support! My fahter never did care enough to pay me the money for my needs to live on. You, should be able to sue child support recovery for their failure to collect your child support & you should be able to sue the city for their negligence,

Sense my father past away their is no way for me to collect my back child support. I, can file for his taxes in 2007 but it want be much sense he never hardly worked for the past 11 years! I know he never cared for my mother! & all the hardships my father caused me I was just born. Why should I or any other person who is facing with this situation like I am should not have to pay for our fathers sins!

It doesn't make any sense that you have to fight for what you are entitle to these days! But things are different today! I, am not the only one who is facing this situation they are alot of us but child support should be held accountable for their actions! They never helped me to try to get any money when my father was alive for the past 10 years know sense he past away why should I accept anything different from child support. Child support, never helped me then so why should I accept them to help me know!

We, should be able to sue the city for the negligence cause they help the dead beat fathers more then they do for us! Who are suffering hardships because of our deadbeat fathers! I, will never be like my father nor will I drink my life away like he done & how his father done! But they are not going to pass this diease to me & have my life ruin! It gets me angry thinking about it!

I, am ticked off @ the child support recovery people cause all they are doing is just collecting money not caring about the kids out their who is suffering! Cause their fahters did not care for their needs to make sure they had what they needed! Child support recovery helps the deadbeat fathers besides the kids like how child support treated me all these years!

Phenix city, Alabama

Contact information:
Author: Contact with Author

Offender: Child Support

Country: USA   State: Georgia   City: Albany
Address: 200 West Oglethorpe Blvd

Category: Politics & Government


Members, of group Guest, can not leave comments on this publication.
Please register on our website, it will take a few seconds.