Complaint / review text:
A grifter: a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud.
I have known a lot of people in my 50-odd years. I generally consider myself a good judge of character. I have never been more wrong than I was in the case of Chris Hutcherson. This seemly sincere, seemingly caring individual was goodvery good. The purpose of this letter is to make sure that investors are warned with regards to The Elevision Network and Chris Hutcherson.
There are several improprieties that have occurred in The Elevision Network organization. At the least, Chris Hutcherson is guilty of gross mismanagement of funds in my opinion. At the most, he is guilty of theft and/or embezzlement in my opinion. As more and more questions of accountability arose from various sources, more and more was done to hide the facts from investors in the hopes that they would continue to invest.
The following are the known and verifiable facts concerning The Elevision Network.
1. Several thousands of dollars of investor money was deposited directly in the bank account of Chris Hutcherson rather than the account of The Elevision Network.
2. Payments to affiliates, which were due March 10, have not been paid.
3. There are at least several thousands of dollars which are unaccounted for. The number may go into the millions.
4. Several vendors and most consultants have not been paid since January.
5. There is currently no business plan, no budget, and no fiduciary oversight of The Elevision Network. If you ask for a financial statement and if one is produced, look it over very carefully since I don't believe that it is even possible to produce an accurate statement.
6. Over 100 percent of the company was promised to investors and others.
Deceiving people is bad. But deceiving people by using an altruistic goal of raising money for children is particularly despicable. Please take care when dealing with Chris or any future company he may become involved in.
If you have questions, you can contact me and I will do my best to answer them.