Complaint / review text:
David Kerr III, also know as David Richard Kerr III, Dk3rd or DkThe3rd has taken a group of people for a ride, lied, and effectively lost the 180 ETHEREUM investment, which was worth about $180, 000 USD at the time (and would've amounted to close to $500, 000 USD in value at today's rate, had the investment been fulfilled).
He is BARRED from FINRA from being a financial broker, has a previous arrest for credit card fraud and even his own family has ousted him due to his con-man ways.
You can read the entire story of how he conned us out of over $150, 000 on davidkerriii.com
DO NOT do business, or invest with the blatant con-artist or you will never see your money EVER AGAIN.
The story is simply too long to type out again, so it's best to read the website.
Anyone that wants to come forward and has been duped by this theif, please contact via email on the website (bottom of the article).
A quick summary of events:
-Said he could get allocation on an ICO investment that was hard to get allocation on
-Took the Ethereum and claimed it would be used for the investment
- Sent the ETH to Binance to 'anonymize it', effectively hiding his tracks and avoid detection on the blockchain
- Strung the group along for over 60 days, lying, flaking on meetings, not fulfiling his fiduciary duty and effectively never returning the funds or the tokens he was SUPPOSED to send
- The agreement he apparently signed was completely fraudulent, used behind the back of the firm he was previously let go from
- Once we realized this guy was full of b*llsh*t we soon turned to the internet to expose this scammer for what he really is to stop others from falling prey to his manipulation and sociopathic behaviour
- He even went as low to THREATEN SUICIDE (disingenuously) in order to prevent the website from going live or taking it down. The police were soon contacted as it has never been our intention to lead anyone to suicide, as we think that is a HORRIBLE thing to do. All we want here is justice, we want this person to get locked up, have a record, and prevent anyone else from getting scammed by the pathetic, dishonest con-man that David Kerr III is
Once again, you can read the entire story here davidkerrscam.com and see all the evidence for yourself.
Here's a news article on his previous arrest eaglenewsonline.com/news/new/2016/10/13/state-police-arrest-skaneateles-man-on-charges-of-forgery/
Here's his FINRA record: brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/5422704
Here's some papers from the SEC (Securities Exchange Commission) detailing his barring and rejected appeal from FINRA: sec.gov/litigation/opinions/2017/34-79744.pdf